Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Endometreosis More Condition_symptoms A special meeting

Yesterday, in one of my blogs , wrote of one of the most beautiful I've experienced as a teacher. I was in one of the colleges where I worked last year (and possibly could go this year too), delivering some forms and papers, when I'm in the hall to some of my students shouting "Teacher !!!!".

A small group of students I had last year were running, and I had to hold on tight to keep from falling when they came together against me and hugged me. What a beautiful moment!

In this blog, commented that I remembered something a colleague once taught me: something like the ultimate indulgence of a teacher is not inspections, merit, direct reportssector or salary. More good comes from the students themselves. They are the ones that really show us if we are good teachers, if our work was worthwhile or not.

guess that teaching can be applied in many facets, but in the case of yesterday showed me something very important: the love of my students. And if that love exists I would think that at least something good they did last year. The truth, in class I try to be a companion. When no time for jokes we make, when it's time to tackle a problem, we treat it. And when it's time to try to make it work in harmony, as much as possible in each group. But ultimately, I find that at least part of the work so I made a friendly ... and I think thatit should be.

education does not come to blows. Several teachers have told me its good success to be kind and respectful in class, treat students with dignity. I hope more than ever since, maintaining this way of being with my dear students, classmates at the end of the day. Technorati

: students, classes ,
Del.icio.us : students, classes ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment