Sunday, July 5, 2009

Church 2nd Anniversary Letter About Galileo Galilei, and other institutes in Piriapolis

I designed this blog, or website content, almost exclusively for my activities in high schools where I work. These are: Galileo Galilei Institute
  • (Piriápolis, Uruguay)
  • Piriápolis Lyceum (Piriápolis, Uruguay)
  • Liceo de Pan de Azucar (Sugar Loaf, Uruguay) is
likely to attach information about workshops and other courses related or unrelated to these schools.

I teach computer science, and this year I have been given the opportunity to work with a lot of young people.
In the first institute in the list, I am in charge of the computer lab.At the same time I am in charge of keeping fit and all you have to do with the computer in the school.
In others, I have to work under other CIRCUMSTANCES, as of course, each of these has its own room charge. But this is a very enjoyable.

I hope to include here information of interest to those who come, and for my students, looking for information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment