Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Scanner Could Not Be Initialized Hp G85 Radio Days

Well, another typical day, holidays, sleeping late, delaying things not supposed to be so important. Then in the afternoon decided to put to work on some paperwork was late, or rather ... I have taken over the account. And as time gave me too well (I can not believe) took the opportunity to visit the studios of community radio is to establish in the area.

not give much detail, but the good news is that I have offered a space to discuss issues in my field: internet, computer, and everything related. I am very happy with the proposal and these days I have to prepare the program in writing, presenting ideas and dicutir some extras.

Just a couple of times I have come tol air on a local radio ... I think with skills announcer (voice terrible by the way), but as the owner of the enterprise told me, if I teach, I need more.

For now I leave you with these ... these days I hope to have more defined theme.

Hello everyone! Technorati

: radio communication, community radio
Del.icio.us : radio communication, community radio

0 comments:

Post a Comment