Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Paddle Boats For Sale In California First week of classes at Galileo Galilei and other institutes

Winter holidays are over. We begin again ... some with renewed energy, others want to continue resting as it flinch a bit cold.

But here we are, working again. And at Wednesday's first week, I find myself with more work than usual: harnessing the energies of students to take up the study, correcting errors in laboratory infrastructure in which I work, teachers are missing and ask me to cover their classes etc. Just today I have to pass my classes to fill a missing matter, upload material to my students before class begins, and so forth.

So ultimately, it's a busy week. And indeed by sORT is well! The laziness of the holiday must get it out of him, and I'm coming awakening of near-dormancy.

I have also had work in the public high school, and I will have in the coming days. This Thursday we are still concerned in the tasks related support youth entrepreneurship in Piriápolis, and we were already pre-defined tasks and material. The work is going to be interesting in this aspect too.

Well, before finishing these words, my greeting to all my students with whom I have the pleasure of working. They always want to move forward. Welcome back! Technorati

: Piriapolis education, classes begin
Del.icio.us : ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment